Thursday 3 May 2018

Using Rose Gold Foil....it's fab!

Greetings Silhouette Friends!

This week we are using the amazing printable rose gold foil and I have loved seeing what my teamies have made with this versatile product.

I decided to experiment with the foil, using it in a similar way to vinyl ie cutting it on the Silhouette Cameo and adhering it to decorate items.

This is a wonderful product and cuts beautifully using the recommended settings...


I used several different files from the Silhouette Store including geometiric llama, unicorn, bats flying and forest flowers garland border.

Once cut I added the images to glasses (to use for storage so the foil should be safe!)...



and to some folders...


I plan to use these as little gifts filled with craft supplies and love how they look together...





The foil is actually a lot thicker than I expected so was easy to apply. The colour is beautiful so I plan to use some on a scrapbook page and hope to share that with you another time.

I would love to see what you have made with this product so please share links to any photos or blog posts of your creations or just leave your ideas in the comments.

See you all again soon

Ruth xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, the foil looks fabulous on glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. What a lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete