Tuesday 8 May 2018

Life Is Short Just Get Takeout - Free Design Of The Week - 8th May 2018




Hello, hello - Karen here with this week's free design.  This week it is a phrase and I thought it would be perfect cut from permanent vinyl and put onto a canvas for my kitchen.  I got my canvas from The Works and they were 3 for £5.00.



I changed the design area to the size of the canvas I wanted to use (12in x 9in) and after downloading the design (it was perfect and I didn't need to resize) it didn't seem to centre properly to my design area. 



I realised that if I removed the two full stops it would then centre perfectly.



So after that I cut it from permanent vinyl and added it to my canvas.  As a little extra I added 'diamonds' to the holes on the large letters (something I had seen done on a friend's scrapbook page and admired).



This was such a quick project to make and I think would be an ideal last minute gift for someone if you want to make something in a hurry.





No comments:

Post a Comment