Sunday 22 April 2018

Sunday's with Steph - One cut file two ways - part 2!





Hello - and welcome to this weeks post!

As promised I have the second part of the one cut file two ways to show you!  Like last week I used the spooky starts cut file which can be found here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs?search=spooky+stars&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true This time however, instead of using the same cut function as before I used the small slit function that can be found on a drop down on the left hand side of your design page, third choice down.


I sent the design to cut.  I used heavyweight card stock the same as before and the machine quickly done as it was asked.  Then I had the enjoyable but laborious task of sewing round all of those stars!

I used both regular and metallic embroidery thread in different whites and greys and ploughed on through it - I didn't time myself but it did take quite a while but I was really pleased with the end result.



Once I had finished sewing I took half an inch off of each side and then placed it onto some star paper that I had gutted in the middle.

The rest of the layout came together really quickly using a black and white photo, which I placed onto some turquoise coordinating card, added journaling, some other bits of card, an acrylic title and some enamel dots and I was done!

Enjoy your week - Happy scrapping!

Steph xx


No comments:

Post a Comment