Saturday 10 February 2018

Simple Treat Boxes with Niki



Hey there! Niki here today with some very simple treat boxes. I was hosting a scrapbooking retreat a few weeks ago and wanted to give everyone a little present and I decided upon a treat box containing some chocolates.

I needed to make 35 of them so I didn't want the design to be too complicated or have too many pieces so I went looking on the Silhouette Design Store for something suitable.

I found a simple design called Tall Favor Bag by Lori Whitlock and set about cutting out the box 35 times. I had to do a couple of cuts to ensure I had the size right for my chosen treats and I had to make one slightly bigger to hold something else for one person.


Here is the room all set up ready to recieve the delegates with all their treat boxes on their tables already...

and these cute buckets I numbered using vinyl - these were for our challenges.

I did half the boxes in a light turquoise colour and the other half in a darker turquoise paper and these were alternated around the room.


I really love using my Silhouette machine for things like this, it makes making multiple items so quick and easy and so professional looking too.

Happy scrapping xx 

DESIGNS USED:

PRODUCTS USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment