Tuesday 20 June 2017

Stitched Number Border



Hey Silhouetters! Niki here with you today with a stitched number border. I love how handstitching looks on my layouts and I love that the Silhouette software makes it so easy to set to 'perforate' which then provides me with the perfect stitching template!

I started off by opening a number outline file 'Outline Block Letters', ungrouped and deleted the characters I didn't need.

I then arranged my numbers into the order I wanted, and welded them altogether.

and then in cut settings I selected the shape and clicked on 'perforate' and then sent to Silhouette.

I then set about stitching my numbers in different colours, going from light to dark and then built my layout with the border as the feature.


That number border is really easy to re-create for yourself, using a file that's available in the Design Store! I hope you enjoyed my layout, happy scrapping xx 

Find me on my own blog: Being Scrappy and on Instagram as @nikiclaire


DESIGNS USED:
Outline Block Letters - Punctuation Numbers

PRODUCTS USED:



No comments:

Post a Comment