Thursday 12 April 2018

Snow Day Layout

Hi Silhouette Users and welcome to my blog post

I have had a few things going on (which I won't bore you with) so have kept this weeks creation fairly simple.

I have been following some daily prompts to use random items on my layouts and this has been great fun.  I decided I wanted to add some extra themed inspiration using my Silhouette Cameo.

The prompts are available in advance and on Tuesday the random item was deer.... I had a few deer in my stash but find it hard to use unrelated items on my scrapbook pages (I really wish I could embrace the random!). I remembered a cutfile I had seen that featured a deer ...



The woodland deer papercut garland is suitable for many photographs but cut in white it was perfect for some winter themed snaps taken last year.



I love all the little details in the garland, the pinecones, leaves,plants,  the birds


and of course the deer (with a few extras!)


I used sparkly letter stickers and enamel dots to add some sparkle and the page was complete



thanks for joining me today in my not so random use of deer...I would love to see how you all embrace the random!

see you soon

Ruth xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what a wonderful layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete