Wednesday 31 January 2018

Design of The Week - Valentine Party Garland



Hello, hello Karen here to show you how I used this week's free DOTW - Valentine Party Garland.



Rather than use it as a party garland I decided to make a circle of the lip shape and outline them in red.

I also made a little garland of lips across the bottom of my page and stitched these into place with red thread.


How fortunate that one of the filters on Snap Chat today was lots of red lips - so I took a quick photo to add to my page and once I had added a plentiful supply of embellishments, my page was finished.






My Blog

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea; but I don't see how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy - today's blog post wasn't a tutorial but just an idea for one of the numerous ways you can use the DOTW. It is intended to be a large garland to string across a room but I chose to use it differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great way to use the DOTW totally gonna use it like that sometime

    ReplyDelete