Wednesday 24 January 2018

Design Of The Week - May Your Days Be Cozy




Hello, hello - Karen here with this week's free DOTW - May Your Days Be Cozy.

This is a really usable design.  I used it as it comes but filled it with a text background for a little card.



I then remembered an old photo I had of Gracia and Josh sitting by the Aga in their pj's and thought this would be a perfect title for a scrapbook page of that photo.

I rearranged the design on my page - gave it a sketchpen outline and drew then cut the title.  I backed this with a very colourful piece of patterned paper  and added embellishments for the final result.




I did then think about making a mug with it on too but ran out of time. 

So there we have it at least three projects from one free design - what a bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment