Thursday 25 January 2018

Coffee layout...altering a cutfile phrase and making embellishements

This week I have gone back to scrap-booking but tried a couple of new things.

I wanted to make a page about coffee, inspired by some online scrap-booking challenges. I looked in the Silhouette Store for coffee related cutfiles...there are a lot!  In the end I decided to use a phrase and chose this one...



It didn't quite work with the photograph I wanted to use as there were 2 friends so I decided to alter it slightly. I used the eraser option and removed the 'A'. Then used a letter 's' from a font and added that to the end making it 'friends'.

Whilst looking through the coffee themed items I came across these...

  here  and here..

I had thought about adding them as large cutfiles but decided to reduce the size to about an inch in height. I cut lots in different colours and added them to my page...


 and 


I really love the finished layout and managed to use up some rarely touched coloured cardstock making the cute cup embellies...I will definitely be using these again...watch this space!


At the moment all phrases and fonts are 25% off in the Silhouette Design Store so go over and grab a bargain or 2!

1 comment:

  1. Love this - especially those cute little coffee cups x

    ReplyDelete