Tuesday 14 November 2017

Unicorn Processo: Tackling a Multi Pieced Design



Hey there! Niki here today with a fun layout using one of those fabulous Unicorn Faces that I've had my eye on for ages. As usual with these fun looking multicoloured designs, they can be slightly daunting becuase they need cutting from multiple colours.

I started off by opening the design onto my mat and it appeared like this:

Then I had to work out what was what and how all the pieces fit together. I started off by using the Fill option and coloured each of the individual pieces with different colours .

Now that all the pieces are coloured, it is much easier to see how all the pieces fit together.

I arranged the design on my mat. This helped me choose the colours of the patterned paper I was going to cut all the pieces from.

Once decided, I could then separate out all the pieces onto different parts of my mat. I loaded my physical mat with several different papers and then cut the whole thing all in one go.

And this is the finished layout. My unicorn colours were inspired by the piece of paper I have around the background and I went for glitter card for the horn - of course. I built the rest of the layout using embellishments from the Shimelle Glitter Girl collection.


Thank you so much for joining me today - give this a try, you'll love the results
Happy scrapping x 


DESIGNS USED:


PRODUCTS USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment