Wednesday 29 November 2017

Free Design Every Day - November 23 to Dec 1



Hello, hello, Karen here with a little project made with one of the free designs that have been available for the last few days.

Have you been taking advantage of the free design each day - I have and how opportune that the one that popped up on the day that my best friend became a Grandma for the first time was a cute little print and cut deer.




I added it to a design that said Baby's First Christmas.  Removed the word Baby's and added the name of her granddaughter.  Used the colour picker to fill in the text with colours from the design and then printed it out onto some printable transfer paper - popped it onto a little onesie that I happened to have and I had a unique little present for the baby. 




1 comment:

  1. That little deer is SO cute and so is your baby suit. I think that the deer is my favourite freebie so far!

    ReplyDelete