Tuesday 21 November 2017

DOTW - Winter Stag



Hello, hello it's Karen here with not one, but two projects made with this week's Design Of The Week - Winter Stag!



First I was inspired to make a coffee mug featuring the design



Recently, I have been sorting out photos to use with a winter/Christmas themed kit and remembered a photo from a couple of years ago with Gracia pretending to be scared by the offer of feeding Father Christmas' reindeer some tasty moss (our surname is Moss)!  I thought the stags head would be perfect for this photo.

I replicated it several times and welded them together to make a border strip for my scrapbook page.  I also used single stags heads as little features in two of the corners.  I thought it would be cute to add a sparkly nose to the larger ones and then used Nuvo Drops to give the smaller ones red noses too.


I think that this shape has endless possibilities and think that my Christmas cards will feature it complete with a red sparkly nose - simple, quick but stylish!




No comments:

Post a Comment