Thursday 14 September 2017

DOTW - Hello Fall


Hello, hello Karen here with a layout I made utilising this weeks Design of the Week.




For this page I enlarged one the leaf shape and added stitching to the center of each of the lines.  I then used a similar font to the one used for the 'hello' to make the word autumn and placed 'hello' at the top right and 'autumn' at the bottom left.  I also added a dashed line border and used a sketch pen. well would you expect me to make a layout without using a sketch pen on it somewhere, to draw the border and write the words.

I resized the three leaves and cut them out of three pieces of autumnal coloured card.  All that was left to do was to add my photo and arrange the groups of leaves.




3 comments:

  1. This is a great layout Karen, I LOVE the stitching on the big leaf and can't wait to try out this technique on a card - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet - many of my stitching techniques are inspired by the ones Caroline did last year.

    ReplyDelete