Tuesday 20 September 2016

Vinyl Decorated Tea Cannisters



Hi there, Niki back with you today with another vinyl project. I've so enjoyed working with vinyl lately, it is super versatile and so unbelieveably easy to use. I wanted to personalise some glass jars for people to use as tea and coffee cannisters - everyone has different drinks these days hey!

I created my wording using my favourite font from my pc and welded the letters together as far as possible. I adjusted my silhouette to vinyl settings and sent it to cut.

Once cut I weeded out all the bits, then used transfer tape to position the wording perfectly onto the cannisters:

They were challenging to photograph becuase they are made of glass - but you get the idea. They look totally fab in real life and took no time at all. They made a brilliant personalised gift that the recipients were delighted with :)

Thanks for stopping by

Happy scrapping xx







PRODUCTS USED:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Niki Very nice idea. Could you please tell me what the font is?

    ReplyDelete