Wednesday 28 September 2016

Fly High - a stitched scrapbook layout

Fly High - a stitched scrapbook layout

Hiiiii

It's been a while but I'm back with another stitched page share for you. It's a short post but lots of pictures and a link to the tutorial.

Here is the layout...


This is the shape I used...


Isn't it adorable! I didn't want the text at the top as it idn't suit my layout so I just deleted it.

I knew I wanted to stitch this in white and then have blue and white flags just for a little pop of colour. I used my silhouette to make the stitch holes, I have made a few stitched layouts before so click here for the tutorial on how to make any cut file into a stitched template!

Using the cameo to create the stitching template helps you to get a lovely even stitch that is delicate at the same time.


Here are some close ups for you...




For the journaling I like to type it out in a word document and then chose a few different fonts on one page then when it's printed out I get to choose the one I like best!


It turned out pretty good!...


I added in a few details like puffy stickers and flair badges and a cute photo of Lily and then backed it all on to a patterned piece of paper to create a border for the white card stock.

I always love a stitched layout, have a go it's fun.

I'll be back soon with another post for you soon

'Til next time

C x


Products Used:
PRODUCTS USED:









Light hold cutting mat for Cameo












































1 comment:

  1. I always love your sewn layouts and this one has to be my favourite x

    ReplyDelete