Thursday 4 February 2016

Free design of the week

Have you seen the new free design of the week yet?
I really like this one as you can do SO much with it!
From next week I would like to set up a little challenge for you all to join in with, It will run from Tuesday to the following Monday each week and I will add a little widget for you to link you blog post with the project in.

I don't know what the response rate will be yet as the blog is so new so we wont have any prizes for the first month or so but I will do some blog award badges for the top 3, I am thinking Gold, Silver and Bronze

Let me know what you think, I really would love to hear

Have a great day

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. I took up the challenge and am really pleased with how my card using this free file turned out. Not sure if it will let me post a link to my blog at mycuttingcrafts on Blogger. Let me know what you think!
    http://mycuttingcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you have started the blog good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete